If you think that working in a vibrant and exciting airport may be for you, and are looking to start a career with great opportunities, then you might be the perfect candidate to work at Stansted Airport.
We offer a free 5 day accredited Pre-employment training programme to help you get the skills you need for working at Stansted.
Mon-Fri – 5 day Pre Employment course:
- Preparation for Employment at Stansted Airport
- Completing Applications forms & on-line applications
- CV – to include 5 year work history (a requirement for airside passes)
- Personal Presentation – Airport image / company requirement
- Communication – dealing with passengers
- Intensive Interview techniques and mock interviews
- Visits from Employers for presentations/talks during the course
Weeks 2 & 3
Voluntary work experience as Customer Service Ambassadors:
- This experience will give learners an insight of how Stansted airport gives passengers an excellent service.
- Customer Service ambassadors will work alongside existing members of the Customer Service team to provide a point of contact for passengers needing information or assistance whilst in the airport.
- This opportunity will include shifts that start at 0400, in order that you can experience your commute to the airport at this hour.
Candidates should meet the following requirements when being considered for the course:
- Must be 19+ (at 31/8/15)
- Unemployed and claiming benefits (Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit or Employment Support Allowance)
Must hold a valid passport or UK photographic driver’s License