If you think that working in a vibrant and exciting airport may be for you, and are looking to start a career with great opportunities, then you might be the perfect candidate to work at Stansted Airport.
We offer a free 5 day accredited Pre-employment training programme to help you get the skills you need for working at Stansted.
Mon-Fri – 5 day Pre Employment course:
- Preparation for Employment at Stansted Airport
- Completing Applications forms & on-line applications
- CV – to include 5 year work history (a requirement for airside passes)
- Personal Presentation – Airport image / company requirement
- Communication – dealing with passengers
- Intensive Interview techniques and mock interviews
- Visits from Employers for presentations/talks during the course
Weeks 2 & 3
Voluntary work experience as Customer Service Ambassadors:
- This experience will give learners an insight of how Stansted airport gives passengers an excellent service.
- Customer Service ambassadors will work alongside existing members of the Customer Service team to provide a point of contact for passengers needing information or assistance whilst in the airport.
- This opportunity will include shifts that start at 0400, in order that you can experience your commute to the airport at this hour.
Candidates should meet the following requirements when being considered for the course:
- Must be 19+ (at 31/8/15)
- Unemployed and claiming benefits (Job Seekers Allowance, Universal Credit or Employment Support Allowance)
Must hold a valid passport or UK photographic driver’s License
Stansted is an Employment and Skills Academy, therefore we are here to give all our customers and airport employees the tools and skills to develop to progress along their career path and journey.
Whether you are unemployed and in receipt of benefits and keen to seek and experience airport life, we are here to support, advise and guide you with our qualified tutors and education team who have great aviation experience.
Or, whether you are an employer and wish to upskill your staff, we are here for you and your staff and our experienced education team are flexible to meet your needs.
You may be an employee and wish to learn something new? Upskill yourself and gain a vocational education certificate? Our education team is here to help you achieve these goals and the possible pathways available to you are;