Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Flight Operations Administrator STN(FOASTN) to join our team.
The successful candidate will be based at our Stansted office, reporting to the Deputy Chief Pilot Regulatory Compliance (DCP-RC), the Deputy Chief Pilot Line Operations (DCP-LO) and the Director of Flight Standards & Chief Pilot (DFS-CP). The FOASTN will also assist the Regional Base Captains (RBCs) liaising with Base Captains (BCs) as required.
Duties of this role will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Nominated Persons and their Deputies in RYR and RUK including provision of scheduled reports on a weekly basis.
- Provide administrative support to the Flight Operations Performance Engineering Department.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) administration and maintenance for the Onboard Performance Tool (OPT).
- Deputise in CHO during FOADUB absence (involves travel), distributing and publishing weekly updates including FCI/SPI and MEMO booklets for RYR and RUK.
- Follow up on internal reports to ensure closure of items within required time frames including BCR, FOPS and NPFO meetings, ASR Review and Audits, etc.
- Plan advertising, interviews and post appointment training for new Base Captain positions.
- Plan travel and make HOTAC arrangements.
- Review monthly non-CDA approaches and issue letters where appropriate to pilots.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in a similar role desirable
- Excellent computer skills