Aircraft Engineering Services (AES) are an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in England. We are currently recruiting for a Payroll and HR Administrator to be based at Stansted Airport and responsible for administering the payroll and HR processes within the company.
This role will involve dealing with an ever-expanding headcount and is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever-changing environment.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 120m passengers per year on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries.
The Payroll and HR Administrator role responsibilities will include:
- Administration of the payroll process, including liaising with different departments and the accounting team to deliver all monthly and annual processes
- Administration of the expense card process, including collation and checking of receipts
- Personnel administration (contracts of employment, references, letters etc.)
- Internal communications
- Create personnel files for staff and prospective employees
- Ensuring legal compliance with all Company policies
- Provide support to the HR Manager and deal directly with employees on payroll queries
- Any ad-hoc duties as required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to priorities tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Previous experience in either Payroll or HR (desirable)
- Strong computer skills, in particular proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to understand the importance of processes and procedures