Ryanair are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to join our Immigration Affairs department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person looking to join Europe's leading airline. The successful candidate will work within a team and will be based at our offices in Stansted Airport.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for our Head of Immigration Affairs
- Preparation of agendas and schedules for meetings
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings when applicable
- Preparation and modifying of documents - reports, drafts, memos etc
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintenance of the departments filing system
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine airport enquiries
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a busy office environment preferably as an Executive Assistant
- Computer skills and proficiency of Microsoft packages (Word Processing, Excel, Power Point, Explorer).
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines