B1 Licensed Engineer – Bombardier Learjet Team
“Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a B1 Engineer to be based at Stansted Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities, with a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024.
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of 3 Learjet 45 which are primarily used to support the Boeing fleet in AOG situations.
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation.
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Line and Base Experience
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Must have UK or European Passport
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always