AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for a Graduate Manager, who will work closely with the UK Outstations Manager, overseeing projects and communication with Line maintenance facilities across the UK on a daily basis, occasionally travelling to these facilities.
Graduate Manager duties will include:
- Daily communication with the Line Maintenance Facilities across Ryanair’s network.
- Travelling to Ryanair Line Maintenance bases for projects.
- Review Line Maintenance procedures to ensure they are up to date and compliant.
- The successful candidate will be trained in all aspects of running an aircraft line maintenance facility, including effective management of people, rostering, audit closures, understanding & maintaining manning levels and understanding and implementing policy & procedure as required and overseeing invoicing for line maintenance.
- Ensure the weekly report is sent in on time by getting all required information from each of the bases and summarising it in a report.
The successful Graduate Manager will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in engineering, preferably Aircraft or Aeronautical Engineering.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Full computer literacy with experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
- Previous experience of AMOS advantageous but not essential.
- Native-level English.
- Experienced in managing people prefered.
- The unrestricted right to work and travel in the EU