To provide an efficient and effective service to our customers with the handling and turnaround of aircraft, ensuring that procedures are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Assist as and when required with the Load and unload aircraft luggage
· Be able to work in confined spaces and from height
· Provide toilet and water services
· Assist with crew pick ups from local hotels
· Marshall aircraft on the ramp (includes directing, assisting and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircraft)
· Assist in ramp set-up and storage of equipment and baggage communicate with Operations, Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel
· Cleaning of vehicles and equipment
· Ensuring high level of Customer Service is delivered at all times
· Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Full UK/EU driving licence is essential
· Provide a Basic Disclosure Scotland Criminal Records Check (Cost of which to be met by Candidate)
· Have no criminal records or any unspent convictions
· Be at least 18 years old
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of Customer service
· 5 year checkable work or educational history is an essential requirement for this role
· Must be capable of Lifting and Loading Baggage up to 32kg on a regular basis throughout the day.
· Willingness to be flexible towards working hours so that all shifts and workload are covered which may include weekends.
· Educated to GCSE level with grade C passes in English and Maths
· Living within commutable distance to Stansted Airport at the time of application
If this looks like the right job for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.