We require a bright and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn, to join our busy Commercial Department. Reporting to the Commercial Director, the main duties and responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Learn how to use and update RAIDO / AirOps and general commercial systems
- Basic understanding of technical performance of aircraft
- Terms and conditions of carriage and contract
- Answer telephone calls, make sales calls and client visits
- Building and understanding quotations and their structure, including airport fees and relevant charges.
- Learning aircraft costs and commercial aspects of operating aircraft
- Liaising with the Finance department, invoicing and basic financial requirements including reconciliation of passenger taxes and charges
- Negotiate deals and contracts and build up own client base
- Travel and represent the company on flights and monitor departures and arrivals
- Assist the Commercial Executives as required
- Any other duties including general administration, together with such functions that the company and any associated company may reasonably require.
Applicants should be numerate and have good IT skills. Any language skills are advantageous.
This is a team position therefore good communication, flexibility and commitment is required to ensure the smooth running of the department.
The position is permanent, full time and the hours of work will be Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm however a degree of flexibility will be expected due to the nature of the job.
Interested applicants should apply via www.titan-airways.com/careers
Closing date for applications is 14th July 2019.