We are currently looking for a Wholesale Cashier for Stansted Airport who is motivated, energetic, numerate, responsible and reliable and is able to demonstrate the ability to remain calm under pressure.
You would be providing a professional, fast, friendly and efficient service to our valued customers.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The main role of a Wholesale Cashier is the collection, counting and processing of concessionaire banking in a variety of forms. It is essential this service is provided in a professional manner, delivering high levels of accuracy and the quality of the administration meets if not exceeds the customer expectations. They must be smart and well groomed and always consciously observe the company appearance standards, whilst providing excellent customer service at all times
- To maintain a high standard of services at all times
- To balance the till accurately and regularly
- Ensure recognition of all currencies
- Ability to count accurately at speed
- Must aim to promote the services of the Company
- Arrive at contracted times as stipulated by your line manager
- Must be flexible with regards to hours of work
- Must be neat and presentable at all times
- Must keep the work area clean and tidy
- To assist the supervisor when requested
- To complete relevant paperwork i.e. till books, difference forms etc.
- Key holding when requested
- Ensure adequate notice is given in advising managers of any sickness, where possible
- Follow security procedures as laid down by the Company
- To contact concessionaires as and when required
- To collect any banking from concessionaires when requested
- To deliver completed paperwork to concessionaires
- To supply and deliver concessionaires with change when requested
- To complete all work fully on a daily basis
- Able to complete spreadsheets using excel
- Ability to deal with customer queries efficiently and effectively
- To perform any other tasks which may be reasonably requested for the fulfilment of the role.
- Any ad hoc duties as required.
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Commitment and flexibility
- Basic problem solving skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Count quickly and accurately
- Knowledge of the Wiami system at teller’s level
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Knowledge of banking procedures
- Basic knowledge of customer service
f you are interested in this role then in the first instance please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you feel you are the right person to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, attn Jason Davies, Training & HR Manager, ICE / Lenlyn , 19-21 Shaftesbury Avenue W1D 7ED
Interviews will be held locally.