FLIGHT SUPPORT CONCIERGE / OPERATIONS CONTROLLER
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: T
he XJet Flight Support Concierge / Operations Controller attends to all service needs as they relate to XJet Member aircraft, catering to the needs of the Operators, passengers, and crews. Whilst the Flight Support concierge / operations controller’s main duties are focused upon ensuring all is arranged for the schedule, exceptional customer service skills are absolutely vital for the successful completion of this role. The XJet Flight Support Concierge / operations controller role assures that every arriving and departing aircraft receives all of the required services in a timely fashion with the polish and smile expected.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Meeting and Greeting customers
• Arranging all services for an arrival / departure
• Assisting crew and passengers.
• Booking in and responding to handling requests
• Ensuring the facility is kept to a very high standard
• Providing outstanding Customer Service
• Communicating via email, telephone and radio
• Making Slots using OCS • Sending MVT to Operators
• Organising and selling Fuel
• Liasing with other suppliers
• Using CFMU for schedule updates
• Updating reservation systems such as Flightbridge.
• Uploading Immigration documents to EGAR
• Preparing invoices on XERO to be sent to clients
• Crew pick up and drop offs
• Serving beverages
• Problem Solving
• Any Other Task Assigned By The Flight Support Conceirge Manager / Operations Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Have a flexible approach to working hours
• Ability to work unsocialble hours and weekends
• Ability To Speak And Understand The English Language
• Ability To follow procedures
• Abilty to work well alone aswell as in a team
• Must Be Able To work well under Pressure
• Must Be Able To think outside the box
• Must hold a Full Driving Licence
• Must have good computer skills
• Must have previous experience in a customer service role
• Previous Aviation experience preferable
This job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to provide a general sense of the responsibilities and exceptions of the position. As the nature of business demands change the essential functions of this position may be revised.
To Apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.