XJet World Ltd are looking for experienced line ambassadors to join our team providing our award winning 7 star service for our clients.
The Line Ambassador’s main job duties are focused upon the technical services provided to our clients aircraft assuring that every arriving and departing aircraft receives all of the ground support services in a timely manner. A full knowledge of aircraft ground handling and exceptional customer service skills are absolutely vital for this role. This role is shift based and we offer a 4 on 4 off roster pattern.
• Follow all company policies, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations & guidelines.
• Provide excellent customer service to hanger tenants, aircraft crew and clients.
• Aircraft Marshalling
• Prepare ramp for arrival / departing aircraft
• Aircraft Towing / wingwalking in and out of the hangar
• Operate a wide variety of airport ground vehicle equipment to include, but not limited to: aircraft tugs, belt loaders, lavatory carts, waste water cart and GPUs
• Loading / Offloading aircraft
• Service the lavatory, included waste disposal, water & chemical replacement.
• Perform work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems or issues by using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures.
• Notify Supervisor/Manager of any equipment malfunctions and/or damage.
• Notifies Department Manager of any incidents (accidents and close calls) and ensure that an incident report is completed.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned as necessary.
• Minimum 2 years pushback and towing experience
• Aircraft Marshalling skills would be advantageous
• Minimum 2 years ground handling experience
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must live with-in 1 hr of Stansted Airport
• Have a full driving license The ability to get an airside pass is essential for this position
To be considered for the role you will need to provide the following:
• Full 5 years history that accounts for all periods of employment, self-employment, unemployment and education (any gaps over 28 days must be verified)
• Valid photographic proof of identity e.g. passport or driving licence
• Valid Visa/Proof of right to work for non UK and out of EU nationals
• Proof of National Insurance No. (or evidence that you have applied for one)
• Proof of identity and address (Utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
• Acceptance of and willingness to undergo a Criminal Record Check (CRC)* and Airside Security Clearance
• Where an individual has resided 6 months or more outside the UK in the last 5 years, the appropriate clearance must be obtained i.e. Overseas Criminal Record Check (OCRC) from the country of origin
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to the email below.