Ryanair, AES are currently recruiting for an Airworthiness Review Dept. Logistics Coordinator / Administrator.
Working as part of our Engineering Airworthiness Review Team you will be based at Stansted Airport, UK. Responsible to the Airworthiness Review Manager. This will include assisting with the day-to-day running of the Dept. and involve but not limited to the listed duties
- Control & update of the Airworthiness Review Schedules.
- Assist with the development of dept. processes.
- Administration of Airworthiness Review Files / Records
- The upkeep of the Airworthiness Review records & archive.
- General support to Airworthiness Review Manger & Engineers
- Weekly Reports
- Various projects
- Airworthiness Review Engineers travel arrangements.
- Documented Education
- A valid EASA Part 66 License, with B737 Type Rating or an aeronautical engineering degree or a national equivalent OR experience in aircraft maintenance and/or continuing airworthiness would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work within a team environment but also to deadlines on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills & ability to liaise with multiple Departments.
- Fluent English required.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network when necessary.
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- High level of MS Office skills such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to both use & develop smart sheets
- Able to adapt quickly & learn new IT systems, for the purpose of monitoring Aircraft movements, scheduling & execution of an Airworthiness Review Schedule.
- Good organisanal & logistical skills for the purpose of Scheduling Airworthiness Review Staff for Aircraft Airworthiness Physical Surveys.
- Attention to detail.
- Generally helpful and willing to learn & recognise the opportunity to develop as individual within the Dept.