Customer Relations Agent – Stansted Airport
· Permanent role, great career opportunity
· Starting salary of £23,628.48 rising to £26,168.76 upon passing probation
Are you good with people and have a keen sense of what makes good customer service? London Stansted Airport is looking for someone to join its busy Customer Relations team. This important role is a key touch-point for our customers, who contact the airport every day by email, phone or on social media. It is primarily focused on ensuring all queries we receive are investigated and resolved promptly, helping maintain our reputation and drive improvements for our customers.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, London Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Behind the scenes thousands of MAG employees work tirelessly 24hrs a day, 7 days a week across numerous operational departments to ensure that our customers experience a seamless, enjoyable and safe travel experience.
· Investigate customer feedback, liaising with airport departments to ensure an appropriate response.
· Respond to customers through verbal and/or written communication, ensuring bespoke responses and seeking advice and support from other teams as
· Proactively gain a continuous understanding of airport operations, building relationships and sourcing up-to-date airport information for accurate responses to
· Provide feedback to other teams to drive continuous improvement of the customer experience.
· You will ensure customer feedback is properly recorded into the database, in preparation for responses.
· Play a key role in improving the customer experience by collating data for trend analysis. This will be used to inform project related work and to improve the
service and facilities at Stansted Airport.
For this role, experience in a customer service environment and a keen desire to make a difference to the customer experience is required. You will be experienced in customer interaction, have excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to problem solve and analyse data accordingly. You will be an adaptable individual, with strong attention to detail and be able to use a variety of desktop packages and social media platforms.
What we offer
This position offers the opportunity to be a key contact for Stansted Airport customers and use feedback to enhance the customer experience. Stansted offers a number of employee benefits including complimentary staff parking or up to 80% public transport discount for those commuting to work by bus or train. London Stansted Airport is a large employer in the East of England and we can offer unparalleled career and development opportunities! Applications for this role will close on the 1st May 2019.
Please note this role will be considered on a 5-day week (40 hours) or a 4-day week (32 hours) basis and salaries will be pro rata’d accordingly.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! They are 24/7 self-contained towns, with the wider property portfolio spanning 6m square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, event locations and corporate hospitality (to name just some of our services) these are all accessed by great transport links and monitored by 24hr security.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.