Warehouse Operatives Stansted Airport
Are you ready for your next journey?
If so, jump on board! XPO is growing and we have won some great new contracts. We are an award winning global logistics company who already have over 200 sites in the UK and are the second largest Logistics company employing over 18,000 people in the UK. If you want to join our success story, read on….
What does this mean for you?
We are looking for Warehouse / Screening Operatives to join us based at Stansted Airport. You will be trained to handle and process goods which have to meet strict security compliance, which includes X-raying them before they are delivered to Stansted Airport.
We have several fixed term contract vacancies available working on a shift basis. The working week we be 40 hours, any 5 days from 7 and 8 hour shifts between 22:00pm – 14:00pm. The contract will initially be for a 3 month fixed term period with a strong likilhood of being extended further.
Who are we looking for?
• Due to the security aspects of the role, you will need to provide full ID and a 5 year work and address history. Ideally you will not have any gaps in employment that exceed 28 days in total.
• Individuals with a commitment to customer service who are willing to go the extra mile to deliver great service
• People with good communication skills who are able to work to regularly changing demands
• A flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to help out wherever it is needed in the operation to get the work done
• An understanding of Health and Safety challenges relating to a logistics environment
What can we offer you?
In turn we will offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive company, a competitive rate of £10.95 per hour, plus overtime for any time worked above 40 hours, 25 days paid holiday, opportunities to progress your career within XPO Logistics and a range of other benefits. In addition to this basic rate, you will be entitled to an Unsociable Hours Bonus of £1.50 when working between 22:00 and 04:00.
Please send CV’s to Sean.firstname.lastname@example.org