Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for an Engineering Administrator to be based at Stansted Airport.
Duties as the Engineering Administrator:
- Updating engineering documents onto inhouse systems (AMOS)
- Maintaining computer database to ensure easy access of documents when needed.
- Assisting teams in the utilising the AMOS system and document management process
- Ensuring all engineering documentation is up to date.
- Inputting and retrieving data from AMOS.
Qualifications and Experience of Engineering Administrator:
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Experience working in Aviation/Aerospace would be an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge about EASA Part-145 would be an advantage but not essential.