Job Title: Passenger Service Agent, PRM Operation
Location: Stansted Airport
Reporting To: Duty Manager
Salary £9.00 per hour
To assist passengers with reduced mobility to and from the aircraft and around to the relevant
airport terminal points.
• Collect passengers and take them through security and passport control down to the
boarding gate or airside Host point.
• Ensure the collection of wheelchairs from relevant points in the airport terminal and
place in required storage areas.
• Collect arriving passengers from the aircraft, take them through immigration/passport
control and to the baggage hall to identify their baggage. Through HM customs to the
• Greet passengers as trained, always ask what assistance is enquired, explain the
process to the passenger and prepare them for security.
• Follow protocol for Staxi chairs.
• Deal with transfer passengers (inter-terminal).
• Complete all jobs correctly on the handheld devices
• Call Allocators to inform them of all extra passengers.
• During delays or disruption liaise with the Allocator and handling agent to ensure that
PRM’s are kept up to date.
• Drive passengers within Airport terminals on board buggy.
• Provide manual lifting assistance as required using the Amazon or aisle chair.
• Ensure Airclic is constantly updated with your progress with the passenger
• Be responsible for all Company equipment issued to you on a daily basis
• Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any
near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or
• Provide legendary service to all passengers
• Wear uniform correctly
• Follow correct sign in/out process
Carry out any reasonable task requested. This description is an outline of the role and it is
expected that key task will vary with the demand of our client and operation base.
Please note , This is a permanent role, with hours which vary seasonally. We can also offer part
time hours. As the airport sees significant increase in traffic over the summer compare to the
winter we offer a contract which reflects this.
We offer full time work a minimum of 30 hours per week , with the opportunity to work
considerable more for those that they wish to do so during the summer ( April – October ) and “
flexible working” on 0 h obligation – during the winter ( November- March ) The operational
works covers 24h per day , 365 days a year and shift schedules will be issued in advance
• Free parking
• 80% subsidy on Stansted Travel card
• Flexible hours
• World Duty Free Discount
• Training Carrier Progression
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• A polite and professional approach.
• The ability to solve problems.
• The ability to deal tactfully with upset or angry passengers.
• IT skills.
Essential Criteria for an Airside Pass
• To be considered for the role you will need to provide the following:
• Full 5 years history that accounts for all periods of employment, self-employment,
unemployment and education (any gaps over 28 days must be verified)
• Valid photographic proof of identity e.g. passport or driving licence
• Valid Visa/Proof of right to work for non UK and out of EU nationals
• Proof of National Insurance No. (or evidence that you have applied for one)
• Proof of identity and address (Utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
• Acceptance of and willingness to undergo a Criminal Record Check (CRC)* and Airside
• Where an individual has resided 6 months or more outside the UK in the last 5 years, the
appropriate clearance must be obtained i.e. Overseas Criminal Record Check (OCRC)
from the country of origin