As a juicer you are the most important asset in JOE & THE JUICE.
You're the face and soul of the stores. You're the one who represents the brand , both in making the best customer service in the world but also in constructing a positive and dynamic atmosphere and ambience. You are Bold, positive & daring. Being a juicer is not just having a “normal” job. It is a lifestyle where the social aspects and work culture are just as important as the daily work itself.
To be the ideal Juicer you'd be:
· Possess a positive attitude towards life and work
· Who seeks to be a real teammate & dependable – both in and outside of work.
· An individual who wants to meet new people and always knows the right thing to say, both to customer and employees.
· Passionate, high-reaching & ambitious and want to progress in a relatively short period.
Your main focus is the daily performance behind the bar, securing an excellent customer experience and deliver a superb standard of product quality, with a deep understanding on the nutritional compositions and recipes of all products. All of this with a direct link to ‘The Book of Brand Principles’.
We rely a great deal on you to keep the cleaning standards of the bar high and to ensure that all working areas are clean at all times. We take cleaning and food safety seriously and will never compromise on this.
We offer you a working environment with a great possibility of developing and earning new challenges. All we expect from you is dedication and performance! We believe that if you are doing well and feel good , it will shine through and our guests will see and feel it too in the whole experience you provide for them.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Responsibilities and Duties YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Customer handling based on the principles of Joe & the Juice
· Product making having the full knowledge of the product manual and nutritional facts of all product categories.
· Focusing on high product quality.
· Maintaining a high cleaning standard.
· Ongoing training and development. Benefits You will be paid 12% of your total hours annual as Holiday pay and you have a daily allowance of £13 in products.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.