Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 230 destinations in 40 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Senior Technical Training Instructor to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about aviation and is interested in teaching a wide range of aircraft engineering topics to our staff working in the field either at the start of their career or at the top of their profession as a licenced engineer.
- Must Hold EASA Part 66 Licence or Aerospace Engineering degree or Have evidence of previous employment as an aeronautical type training instructor.
- Must be Type Rated on Airbus A320 Family.
- Ensuring that the practical and theoretical technical training requirements of the airline are supported in a structured manner.
- Preparation and delivery of practical and theoretical technical training to engineering staff.
- Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via e-Learning.
- Experience in Aviation technical training
- Must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor /examiner approval.
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 & 147 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material using e-learning training mediums and delivery methods.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
- Technical Training includes:
- Delivery of Part 147 theoretical training & oversight of Part 147 practical training.
- Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with EASA Part-145 and EASA Part-147 regulations.
- Delivery of practical training using state of the art training aids and facilities