Day to day running of a busy Stores department in an Aircraft Engine MRO.
To provide a proactive and efficient service.
The role will require a flexible approach and the ability to multi task is essential.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Day to day running of the Stores department
- Issuing tooling, consumable and rotable aircraft parts to engineers.
- Processing import and export customs paperwork for aviation parts. (where needed Training will be given)
- Communication with the Customer (as and when required)
- Raising repair orders
- Receiving and inspecting a wide range of aviation parts in line with company procedures and Part 145 Regulations.
- Ensuring correct material handling and storage conditions are maintained in line with regulation standards.
- Ensuring all dispatched items are routed via the appropriate carriers paying particular attention to the carriage of dangerous goods.
- Performing inventory control, paying particular attention to shelf life items and tooling due for calibration.
- The control and disposal of waste products in line with company and environmental regulations
- Keeping a clean and tidy working environment while optimising space utilisation.
- To constantly seek operational improvements to maximise productivity and minimize cost.
- Ensuring the best level of service is offered and maintained for both internal and external customers.
- Driving of company vehicles Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 6 months in the last two years holding company approval for good inwards inspection in an aviation stores environment.
- Computer literate. (Where needed training will be given on the company computer system)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence Experience:
- Forklift Licence an advantage (Where needed training will be given)
Hours: 40 hours a week
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.