Engineering Project Manager – Stansted Airport
· Experienced CIOB, RICS or ICE Engineering Project Manager
· Competitive salary of up to £45,700 (dependent upon experience) plus benefits
MAG is the country’s largest airport group serving 40+ million passengers annually across 250+ routes. Our assets include Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports, along with a growing portfolio of airport lounges and carparks across the U.S. MAG has enjoyed year on year growth contributing over £3b to the UK economy with a turnover in excess of £580m. To ensure that our airports and our 6m Square foot property portfolio is maintained and developed, our Asset Management team works around the clock to drive asset strategy, capital expenditure planning, engineering services, airport asset development, master planning and capacity planning.
The purpose of this role is to support with safely and successfully delivering Engineering projects at Stansted Airport, right across the portfolio. You will work in conjunction with the Project Delivery Team at the airport, supporting on delivery to agreed budgets and timescales.
· Experienced Project Manager with demonstrable experience of being involved in the full project lifecycle from explore, concept development, project implementation through to handover.
· Engineering degree qualified or equivalent (such as apprenticeship training and qualifications, City & Guilds trades certifications)
· Chartered Status / Professional membership of CIOB, RICS or ICE or a Professional Project Management qualification (such as Prince 2, Association of Project Management Practitioners or degree) is highly desirable, however not essential
· Strong stakeholder management skills; able to engage and communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder demands.
· Experienced managing 3rd party approvals (eg Planning, Property, Legal)
· Proven commercial acumen – ability to contribute to building and presenting a credible CAPEX business case.
· Comfortable working to tight timelines
What we offer:
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,700 (dependent upon experience) plus benefits.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.