- Passenger Services Analyst, Stansted Airport
- Permanent role, great career opportunity
- Starting salary of £30,782.40, post probation moves to £34,122.84
The Analyst provides over-arching operational support and analysis within the Landside Operations department at Stansted Airport. The role is responsible for monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs); producing daily, weekly and monthly analysis and reports to support the operational function. Passenger Services includes Car Parks, Bussing and Coaching. The focus of this role is on the effective analysis of data and reports to inform business planning.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! Behind the scenes thousands of MAG employees work tirelessly 24hrs a day, 7 days a week across numerous operational departments to ensure that our customers experience a seamless, enjoyable and safe travel experience.
- Assis on delivering exceptional customer service across all areas of the Passenger Services Operation
- Monitor SLAs for Car Parks, Bussing, Passenger Restricted Mobility, Check-in, Coaching and other operational areas
- Report operational KPIs (e.g. margin by car park, cost per passenger, movements per transaction, movements per hour, customer satisfaction etc)
- Perform capacity & operational planning
- Net Promoter Score data collection and reporting
- Responsible for operational data, local billing & audits
- Review the technology infrastructure in cooperation with wider airport plans to ensure consistent cost effective technology in place across Stansted
- Produce data packs which analyses operational performance, customer service standards and EBITDA which can be presented to the Board of Directors to support the operational functions.
- Ensure that Traffic Orders and Airport Bylaws are up to date, complete and compliant
For this role you wil ideally have advanced Excel skills, including v-lookups and pivot tables. You will be competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite, and experience in the use of Tableau would be an advantage. Experience of of delivering business intelligence in a fast-paced working environment and the ability to proactively learn bespoke software is required for this role. Finally good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within the team and cross-function is advantegeous for this role.
What we offer
The role offers a sarting salary of £30,782.40, post probation moving to £34,122.84, plus company benefits. London Stansted is a large employer in the East of England experiencing high growth, and we can offer unparalleled career and development opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application.
MAG is the country’s largest airport group. We own Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. However, our airports are so much more than the place where your holiday starts! They are 24/7 self-contained towns, with the wider property portfolio spanning 6m square feet of office space, high street shops, cafes, restaurants, event locations and corporate hospitality (to name just some of our services) these are all accessed by great transport links and monitored by 24hr security.
MAG are a values led organisation and we are committed to providing equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will in turn positively impact on our customers and the communities in which we live and work. At MAG we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, MAG wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform us of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.