Reporting to the Stansted Station Engineer and responsible for:
- Completion of the tasks allocated to them on a shift by shift basis by the Stansted Station Engineer / Fleet Support Engineers
- Ensuring that they are familiar with the MOE procedures which affect their duties
- Performing engineering duties ‘Away from base’ or on outstations as detailed by the maintenance Manager, Stansted Station Engineer or FSE including acting in, and representing the Company in a manner acceptable to the Company.
- Ensuring that the cleanliness and interior trim of the aircraft are maintained at all times to the high standard required by the company.
- Ensuring all spares and tooling taken from the Stores is correctly booked out and returned in accordance with established company procedure
- Ensuring that the engineering facility, vehicles and equipment are clean and serviceable and aircraft are positioned in the hangar or on the Titan designated parking area wherever possible
- Ensure all spares removed from aircraft that are classified as Dangerous Goods are identified in accordance with internationally recognised requirements and highlighted as such on the unserviceable label on receipt from or handling to Stores.
- Notifying the Company of any matter which could affect their ability to carry out their tasks or certification role.
- Maintain awareness and consideration of Human Factors and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Shift work, including nights
- Time served apprenticeship in aircraft maintenance or at least 4 years relevant experience working in an airline maintenance environment with related City and Guilds or similar qualifications
- Part 66 license modules in progress
- Full, current and unrestricted driving licence
- The ability to reside, work and travel freely in the EU
- Be able to provide information for five year employment/education references and Criminal Records Check (for UK and Overseas if applicable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drugs and alcohol screening