As an Immigration Supervisor you will be responsible for organising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of a very busy Department. You must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration and department processes work effectively. You will report directly to the Head of Department.
- Counsel and respond to queries from others department, managers and employees on all Company immigration-related matters.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining our databases to ensure all data is recorded and all appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with Immigration Authorities across the Ryanair’s network and service providers and ensure that quality service is provided at all times
- Update internal team on new immigration policies and procedures, including preparing Immigration presentations and on-site training.
- Administrative duties associated with Immigration case management, including but not limited to: processing payments and/or reimbursements, processing invoices, requesting document verification letters, generating reports, and maintaining required legal documentation.
- Contributes and generates new ideas to support the overall area of business.
- Establish relationships with other managers throughout the organisation to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impacts of process and policy.
- Have the ability to reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Travel to various Ryanair and outsource partner locations as and when required.
- Experience working in a busy office environment preferably as supervisor/manager role.
- Computer skills and proficiency of Microsoft packages (Word Processing, Excel, Power Point, Explorer).
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to act as liaison with law enforcement authorities
- Knowledge and understanding of EU Aviation/Immigration Law.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Proficiency on any other European language is an advantage.