Tooling Control Personnel:
Here at Ryanair Stansted we are looking for a Tooling Control Personnel to take the lead role in tooling control. The role will be shift work, 4 days on 4 days off 12 hour shifts.
The role is to actively oversee and manage tooling control in Hangar 10, STN Line and STN Main Stores.
Other duties of the Tooling Control Personnel include:
- Ensure tooling is correctly booked out before use and returned to its correct location when it is finished with.
- Actively manage the issue and return of tooling shipped throughout the Ryanair European network.
- Be responsible for ensuring tooling is returned for calibration/proof testing as applicable before it is time.
- Be responsible for carrying out re-life inspections of tooling as applicable.
- Arrange tooling repairs as required for any unserviceable items.
- Liaise closely with Tech Services Engineering Tooling department.
- Ensure our computer system (AMOS) reflects the correct physical stock levels.
If you have the necessary skills to be a Tooling Control Personnel then apply via the link below.