Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Fleet Maintenance Planner to join our engineering department.
You will work as part of a team with the responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Ryanair’s fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 aircraft throughout our engineering bases.
The successful candidate will be based in Stansted Airport and work closely with the engineering department to gain an excellent knowledge of all aspects of aircraft engineering in Europe’s leading airline.
If you have planning experience and wish to extend your knowledge, this will be an excellent opportunity gain experience in Europe’s leading airline.
- Maintenance Control Planning Support and Deferred Defect Planning.
- AC Base Change/ Liaising with Flight Operations Control regarding required aircraft base swaps.
- Short Term / Line Maintenance Planning to include fleetwide modifications, Engineering Orders, Airworthiness Directives etc.
- Liaising with Station Engineers in our bases around Europe.
- Assigning maintenance tasks to our team of co-ordinators and engineers throughout the Ryanair network of over 90 bases.
- Winter Maintenance Programme planning.
- Hanger Maintenance Planning to include the coordination of A-Checks, APU replacements, composite and structural repairs.
- Project Planning / Data Analysis.
- Using your skills, ideas & knowledge that will be gained throughout your appointment for better planning.
- Ensuring the aircraft manpower and equipment are all in place to carry out tasks planned
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Minimum manning power daily reviews
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate – knowledge of Word & Excel
- Aviation background/degree
- Have previous experience in an aviation industry planning role
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team