Ryanair are currently recruiting an experienced Facilities Supervisor for the Ryanair Stansted Hangar. The role will be based at London Stansted Airport, Ryanair’s largest base. The STN aircraft maintenance facility currently consists of a 5 Bay hangar with plans in the near future to further expand this.
The Facilities Supervisor will manage all of the required services that enable the hangar to function efficiently on a daily basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing providers and agreeing contracts and for services including cleaning and facility maintenance.
- Equipment & vehicle maintenance- Liaising with suppliers to ensure all vehicles and equipment are in top condition.
- Supervising teams of contractors including cleaning and facility maintenance.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained and working properly.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations for facility improvements.
Previous experience in a similar Facilities Supervisor role is essential. Experience gained in an aircraft maintenance facility would be a distinct advantage.
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel unrestricted with the EU
- Proven record of working to deadlines
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold an airside pass to work in restricted areas
- All candidates should be self-motivated, flexible and dynamic with good communication skills.
- An ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Experience using Maintenance software “AMOS” desirable but not essential