Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Training Development Administrator to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you’ll gain fast-track experience of working across all elements of the department and will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their aviation career.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the continued development and graduation of high-quality aviation trainees
- Assisting with the development and coordination of programs to meet operational requirements
- Assisting with the coordination of graduates transitioning throughout the network
- Liaising with area managers and liaison engineers to ensure requirements of the trainee programs are achieved.
- Ensuring all tracking, certificates and new starter/leaver requests are dealt with as per operational requirement
- Ensuring general administrative duties are carried out on a daily basis
- Assisting the team on booking flights and hotel for the training department.
- Ideally hold a bachelors degree in Business Administration, or strong experience in an administrative function
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent computer skills, highly conversant on MS Office packages, planning and scheduling experience a must
- A willingness to develop a career in Aviation
- Be an effective communicator
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to seek and find solutions to planning problems
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills
- Must hold a valid EU passport