Key Responsibilities will include:
• Arranging the refuelling of aircraft, ensuring that aircraft are refuelled in time for their scheduled departures and that minimal disruption is caused by the refuelling.
• Liaising with customers, airlines and handling agents for fuel requirements.
• Monitoring flights, gathering information and issuing flight progress reports.
• Monitoring and operating company systems for any change in schedule and providing details of these changes to the Aircraft Refuellers.
• In the event of disruption or unplanned staff or vehicle shortages, re-allocate staff to the different aircrafts and communicate with the customer.
• Work closely with the Operations Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the fuelling operation on a day to day basis.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to: