Main responsibilities of the role:
- Completion of the tasks allocated on a shift by shift basis by the Technical Controller/Station Engineer or as part of routine duties, in accordance with the procedures detailed in the CAMMOE, the type specific aircraft manuals or any other documentation. This could be at the main base, away from base or supporting an aircraft as a flying spanner.
- Representing the Company in an acceptable manner.
- Supervision duties in respect of support staff and third party providers
- Ensuring that the cleanliness and interior trim of the aircraft are maintained at all times to the high standard required by the company.
- Ensuring all spares and tooling taken from Stores is correctly booked out and returned in accordance with established company procedures.
- Ensuring that the engineering facility, vehicles and equipment are kept clean and serviceable.
- Notifying the Company of any matter which could affect their ability to carry out their tasks or certification role.
- Maintain awareness and consideration of Human Factors, Safety Management System and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Any other duties as requested by the Maintenance Manager or Technical Controller.
- Hold a current A Licence with preferable experience of at least one/two aircraft types including Boeing 737/Boeing 757/Boeing 767 and Airbus A320 family
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and a flexible approach
- Be willing to work away from base to support company operations and to be able travel at short notice.
- Shifts work predominately nights.
- Be permitted to reside, work and travel freely within the EU
- Be able to provide five year employment/education references and Criminal Records Check (for UK and Overseas if applicable)
- Be computer literate
- Tug driving experience an advantage.