Meeting & Events Sales Consultant
Is BLU for you?
Success doesn’t just happen, it’s planned, are you a natural and passionate organiser? If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for dynamic people just like you!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Our Meeting & Events Sales Consultants love the details, they are competitive and ambitious to achieve results by always having a Yes I Can! approach.
Building relationships to create the most sophisticated and stylish corporate and leisure events is a must!
Key Responsibilities of Meeting & Events Sales Consultant:
• Maximises revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving and responding to Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
• Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
• Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
• Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
Requirements of Meeting & Events Sales Consultant:
• A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment
• Commercially aware
• Driven and ambitious to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
• Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
• Previous experience of using Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
The company embraces equality and diversity and will consider flexible approaches to working conditions where possible.
Want to be responsible for creating a first class and unique event experience? Then this is the job for you!