- Accuracy of data inputting.
- All operational documentation is produced in a timely manner.
- All reports produced as per the designated requirements.
- All audit functions completed and anomalies reported.
- All customer feedback issues resolved within the SLAs and as outlined by the Standard Operating Procedures.
- All filing up to date.
- Compile revenue and sales data with information gained from parking equipment reports.
- Review any reports that identify overs and shorts and report to the Contract Manager.
- Gather data from all third party sources and submit for revenue collection.
- Produce ad-hoc reports as directed by the Meet & Greet Service Delivery Manager such as revenue, expenditure and operational performance reports etc.
- Collate all customer feedback and respond within agreed timeframes.
- Assist with the investigations of all complaints, damage claims and feedback to ensure speedy resolution.
- Answer telephone calls regarding feedback, liaising with customers and the customer relations team to resolve any issues.
- Apply refunds through credit card facility, cash or cheques as appropriate.
- Identify any patterns resulting in customer feedback and pass onto the Meet & Greet Service Delivery Manager.
- Issue Express Set Down Discount Cards for Local Residents, Taxis and Low Emission Vehicles.
- Issue Holiday Parking Passes to M.A.G employees.
- Review and respond to Valet and Meet & Greet claims.
- Record abandoned vehicles, obtain details from DVLA & take appropriate action.
General Administration Duties
- Order stationery through preferred supplier.
- File all relevant paperwork relating to admin duties and site-specific requirements.
- Maintain office standards of cleanliness and organisation.
- Review and record CCTV, burn discs.
- Decisions regarding payment against claims in conjunction with Meet & Greet Service Delivery Manager.
- Ensuring that Customer Complaints are fully resolved.
Key Contacts and Relationships
- Meet & Greet Service Delivery Manager
- Car Parks Duty Manager
- Administration Team
- Car Park and Meet & Greet Team Members
- Booking Consolidators
- Customer relations dept.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Working knowledge of IT systems, e-mails, MS office etc.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience at communicating with people, ideally where teams are spread over multi sites.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A proactive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual.
- Self-motivated with a problem-solving attitude.