Working at JD
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialized multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. The group now has over 400 stores and is continuing to grow. We inspire our people to reach for higher levels of performance. To achieve these standards, we only recruit the best! All employees are highly skilled, self motivated and in constant pursuit of perfection. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition. We encourage our people to constantly seek ways to improve our business. This means challenging the way we merchandise, sell and manage the business, being creative and forward thinking in suggesting alternative solutions. Problems are solved and opportunities seized by people from all levels of the organization, working together.
Reporting to: Area Manager
- To select, pre-screen, interview and hire new team members in permanent and seasonal roles.
- To conduct first round interviews for management vacancies.
- To on-board new team members, with correct Right To Work documentation.
- To assist in obtaining Air-Side Passes for new recruits.
- To assist in maintaining the day-to-day administration of the branch.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Live within close proximity, or have own transport.
- Recruitment experience, preferably in the retail sector.
- Right to Work in the UK.
- 32 hours per week over 4 days, day shifts.
- Company discount upon successful completion of trial period.
- Full training provided.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible hours, weekly paid.
- Free parking.