Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Ryanair DAC, Lauda, Buzz, Malta Air and Ryanair UK. Carrying over 153m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 87 bases, the group connects over 230 destinations in 40 states on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair Holdings to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair Holdings has a team of more than 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 34-year safety record.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Planning and Systems Coordinator to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Training department. Within this job role, you’ll gain core experience working on our training systems and support planning to ensure smooth delivery to the operation. You will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training.
The person will report directly to the Training Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the Training school meets the demands throughout the Ryanair network.
Duties will include:
- Help support our Learning Management System and other Training Systems, which will involve maintenance, support in designing e-learning modules, uploading materials and proof reading
- Design, develop and test digital learning content, ensuring diagnostic requirements have been met and that all learning is current, relevant and engaging.
- Serve as central point of contact on Ryanair’s engineering learning management system, understanding system functionality and configuration options. Provide first-level technical support guidance and assistance to end users and line managers. Support initiatives/projects around the business to reduce costs through more efficient ways of working
- Create and manage the training annual planner for set up, delivery and feedback of all courses. This includes room bookings, instructor availability and management of enrollments.
- Follow the course build process to ensure the design is kept to guidelines and is of corporate standard.
- Edit and format documents in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe
- Manage the production of course completion and issue relevant certificates
- Support the production and distribution of standardised and bespoke training reports that provide valuable training metrics and analysis to inform decision making highlighting areas for improvement.
- Attend meetings with other departments to review projects
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments
- All other reasonable duties as required
- Ideally hold a bachelor’s degree in IT or any such equivalent degree
- Previous experience in support planning ideal
- Previous experience in working on a Learning Management System
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in using computers and various software
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and efficiently implement changes.
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Be an effective communicator
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to seek and find solutions to planning problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills