AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for an Administrator on nights to join the Stansted Team on a 4x4 shift pattern.
- You will operate in an administrative role that helps to facilitate the functions and operations of the organization.
- You will be in consultation with the Shift Leader on all matters that arise during shift.
- You will assist the shift leader in the detailed running of the engineering base and monitor standards and liaise with our support services
- As the coordinator you will be dealing with the logistics of an aircraft engineering line.
- As coordinator you and shift leader have a close working relationship in order to keep the team running smoothly.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent computer literacy
- Willing to do shift work nights
- Aircraft experience would be advantage
- Must have a Full Driving licence
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the UK