At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
After our fantastic success in 2019, we now have some great opportunities for Dispatchers to join our Ground Operations Team at London Stansted Airport on a fixed term contract until the 8th November 2020
Reporting to the Station Control Team, this role is responsible for facilitating the safe and efficient dispatching of our aircraft. Key responsibilities include -
- The supervision of our aircraft turnaround, ensuring achievement of our On Time Performance targets
- Ensuring effective communication with all teams involved in the turnaround, including Ground Operations colleagues, 3rd party providers and our Flight Deck and Cabin Crew Teams
- Performing pre-flight check requirements, preparing accurate loading documentation including trim calculations and loading instructions
- Working to legal regulations and company requirements; operating all equipment in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values
Working in all weather conditions, this is a varied and fulfilling role with essential operational responsibility. This position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support the operation.
The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. Previous experience within a Ground Operations environment and an understanding of the technical aspects of the turnaround process is required and you will ideally have previous dispatch or turnaround supervisory experience. With a positive and conscientious approach, you will have strong teamwork skills, along with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively and ensure the safety of our customers, yourself and your team.
For all our airside roles you must hold a full UK Driving Licence and pass a Medical, administered by the airport.
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!