HEMA is a Dutch lifestyle brand that first opened its doors in Amsterdam 1926 and launched in the UK in 2014.
Everyone at HEMA shares a passion: to make daily life easier and more fun. The HEMA brand is built on the ideal balance between good quality, good design and great prices.
HEMA UK currently has 10 stores within the UK both in and outside of London and we are currently recruiting for a part-time Sales Assistant in our Stansted Airport store.
Job summary and Key Accountabilities
To be a product expert, advising customers with expert levels of knowledge about our products and Company. To support the delivery of all necessary operational procedures.
Fantastic Customer Experience –
- Always deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Offer your knowledge openly and honestly to customers
- Actively look for opportunities to make the customers’ day
- Participate in store events when required
- Take an active role in ensuring the quality of your own work conforms to the defined HEMA standards
- Be flexible and willing to work on all tasks within the store to support sales
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the Company at all times
Cash Desk Management -
- Always greet customers who arrive at cash desk
- Be proactive towards customers in view of cross selling, informing them of special offers or promotions
- Comply with all cash handling procedures
- Deal with returns and payments according to the brand’s procedures
- Answers the telephone according to HEMA norms
- Is vigilant regarding questions of theft
- Makes sure the cash desk is clean, tidy and functioning correctly
- Support the delivery of all back of house procedures
- Support with all delivery and transfer procedures
- Takes responsibility for maintaining excellent standards throughout the shop
- Ensure replenishment is carried out to expected standards
- Ensure all product is displayed to expected standards
- Maintain effective stock room controls to ensure an accurate stock record
- Ensure the shop is well maintained and the house keeping is kept to expected levels
- Actively feedback to your management team any product or customer opportunities you notice
If this role sounds like the right role for you, apply today by sending your cv to email@example.com highlighting which store and role you’re interested in.