Assist Cargo Supervisor on daily operations. Verify and keep records on import and export cargo as well as maintain applicable safety and quality standards.
- Prepare airline and customs documentation
- Comply with company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies
- Ensure paperwork is prepared timely and accurately
- Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is correct before release
- Assure proper compliance with local and international laws and regulations
- Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and Regulations
- Comply with other general office duties as assigned
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Qualifications and Competencies
- In possession of at least three GCSE’s / O Level or Leaving Cert (and equivalent)
- Flexible to work on various shifts (days, evening, nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Ability to speak and understand the English language
- Ability to travel to the work at times where public transport is not available
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be able and willing to type and learn Swissport computer systems
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and apply flexible approach when required
- Passionate about customer service
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Self motivated and able to work independently
Swissport is an equal opportunities employer, for further information on this, please visit www.joinswissport.com.