We’re now recruiting for our Summer 2020 program, it’s a great opportunity to join the world’s largest and leading ground Handler who is proud to be working with such global brands – Emirates, one of the world’s most luxurious airlines, British Airways, Britain’s flagship carrier, Air India – India’s national airline, Pegasus, one of Turkeys largest airlines, TUI who we all know is one of Britain’s largest tour operators and many others.
We are also the only handling agent at Stansted Airport who handle multiple aircraft types ranging from a small propeller aircraft, Saab 340 right up to a Boeing 777-300 ER.
If you’re passionate about aircraft, airports and a team player then we have fantastic Part-time and Full-time opportunities at Stansted Airport. Previous experience in a manual handling environment is desirable but not essential as we offer excellent in-house training for all roles, once fully trained there will be numerous progression opportunities to further your career.
We also offer great employee benefits such as reduced fares on public transport, free parking, discounted holiday travel with brands such as Expedia, discounts in airport shops, restaurants and preferred currency exchange rates.
If you are passionate about aviation and want to be part of our friendly and dynamic team offering the highest levels of service, then apply now
Day to day you will:
- Provide professional cleaning to our client's aircraft.
- Report all equipment malfunctions to the appropriate supervisor/manager
- Comply with Swissport Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and security at all time
- Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A current airport ID - desired but not essential
- The ability to speak and understand the English language
- The ability to travel to the airport
- The ability to follow processes and procedures and apply a flexible approach when required
- A current drivers licence - desired but not essential
- Physically fit, able to work in a manual environment
Swissport is an equal opportunities employer, for further information on this, please visit www.joinswissport.com.
The list is not exhaustive and is not intended to restrict the scope of the job but clearly define a starting point and may vary depending on location and local customer requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.55 /hour
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Stansted Airport (Required)
- Airport Pass (Preferred)
- UK Driving (Preferred)