We have exciting opportunities to join our busy team at Stansted Airport! Part time and Full time schedules available.
Specific Responsibilities and Objectives
- Complete processes and activities, in accordance with both CAA and DfT regulations and Airline(s), Airport(s) and company procedures.
- To ensure the overall Passenger experience of passengers handled by Stobart Aviation Services is of an exceptional standard at all times.
- Complete the check in and boarding process for passengers and their baggage, in accordance with European Aviation Safety Agency and the CAA regulation and in line with the Airline(s) policies, procedures and requirements.
- Provide and maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
- Work cohesively as part of the team so as to maximize co-operation leading to the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
- Ensure effective communication with other departments as to maximise co-operation leading to the efficiency and effectiveness of the operation.
- Ensure Memo’s/Station Instructions are read at beginning of each shift to ensure you are up to date with any changes relevant to your role.
- Deal with customer complaints/problems, at source where possible, keeping line management informed.
- Ensure within your role as an individual or member of the Front of House team you meet any targets/SLA/KPI set by the Airline(s) or Stobart Aviation Services.
- Ensure a record of any incidents/accidents involving customers, staff, equipment & aircraft are reported immediately to your line manager.
- Ensure all paperwork and administrative duties are completed in a timely manner and relevant information is forwarded where appropriate.
- Ensure all equipment used such as wheelchairs are checked and conform to Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure all working areas such as Check in desks, Ticket desk and Gates are in safe working order and to report any faults.
If you think this is for you, apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)