Titan Airways is a diverse airline, operating charter flights worldwide with a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft. Working a mix of office days and weekend shifts, the Operations Assistant, is a newly created entry level role.
For this unique role the candidate should be enthusiastic about aviation and have a keen desire to further their knowledge in this exciting industry.
Reporting to the Operations Control Manager, the Operations Assistant is responsible for: -
- Supporting the Operations and Crewing teams with the day-to-day running of the airline flying programme, helping to manage disruption, new charter bookings and any other on-the-day operational issues.
- Assist the Pre-Ops Planning team with the planning and set-up of charter flights.
- Provide support to the Crewing Supervisor and Roster Planning Officer with the building of rosters and arranging Crew transport and hotels.
- Other administrative tasks as directed by the Head of Operations and Operations Control Manager.
Experience / Profile
- Entry level knowledge of the Aviation industry with a keenness to learn and develop.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Computer literate, able to pick up new systems quickly. Ability to use Microsoft Excel desirable.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
Interviews to be held on 28th January 2020 in the Stansted area