We are currently recruiting Learjet 45XR Captains and FOs for an exciting 24/7 engineering support operation based in Stansted and Bergamo. These positions are permanent with a fixed 4/4 roster pattern involving early and late standby shift pattern.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – Valid EASA Part FCL
- Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Learjet45XR type rating preferred but not essential
- Minimum Hours:
- Captains 3000 hours total with at least 1000 command hours
- First Officers Minimum 100 hours Lear45XR OR 500 hours multi turbine
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).