Senior Cabin Crew Positions Available for Summer 2020!
We have some fantastic opportunities for Experienced Cabin Crew who have at least 12 months proven flying experience as Cabin Crew. If you are keen to progress your career and fly in a Senior capacity in Summer 2020 at our fast-growing STN Base this could be the role for you!
In order to fully embrace our Jet2.com model and deliver our Company values, you will join our New Entrant Course and operate initally as Main Crew (CCM4) and in the CCM2 position, before undertaking the necessary training and performance checks to qualify as a Senior Cabin Crew Member during Summer 2020
Reporting to the Cabin Crew Base Manager, our Senior Cabin Crew Members have full responsibility for the performance of our Cabin Crew onboard ensuring the highest standards of safety and service are consistently delivered.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Providing a comprehensive pre-flight briefing to all Cabin Crew Members operating the flight to ensure that all are allocated positions relevant to their experience and are fully competent in all areas of safety and service.
- Taking ownership of the customer experience on board and setting clear direction from the outset for the onboard service.
- Liaising with the Flight Crew, Cabin Crew and Ground Staff to ensure communication is efficient and effective.
- Ensuring security and equipment checks are satisfactorily conducted as well as controlling access to the cabin.
- Managing the team of cabin crew on board by ensuring the cabin crew adhere to Regulatory and Company procedures.
- Presenting a positive, professional image of Jet2.com to the customer by promoting uniform standards and upholding Jet2.com Great Deal Friendlier Values.
- Leading and adapting onboard services in order to maximise sales revenue.
- Providing coaching and support to develop performance standards and producing constructive and detailed performance reviews.
- Accuracy in completing all necessary paperwork including flight reports.
The successful candidate will have flying experience as cabin crew, having operated the Cabin Crew position with either Jet2.com or a previous airline for a minimum of 12 months. This does not need to be consecutive. You should be able to demonstrate role model behaviours. You will have an excellent knowledge of safety and standards as well as experience of motivating and leading teams. If you are ready for a new challenge and enjoy imparting your knowledge and professionalism as an experienced member of our Cabin Crew team, this could be the role for you!
Please only apply to this position if you wish to be based at London Stansted.
In return, we offer an excellent salary and benefits package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!