Stansted Airport Commuter Centre Co-ordinator.
Primary Role :
To manage the Airport Commuter Centre. Administrating Travelcard (taking cash payments) and Lift-sharing services to employees by responding to calls, emails and managing a customer service facing desk.
Reporting to: Travel Plan Manager
• To deal with customer enquiries and to provide local public transport information.
• Promotion of services and products of the Airport Commuter Centre.
• To administer and purchase the Airport Travelcard via face to face interaction, or over the telephone.
• To daily print and post Travelcards as required.
• To keep records of all new Travelcard member registrations, cash received and other records relating to the sale of Travelcards.
• Daily cash taking and deposit of monies received to ensure consistency.
• Administration of the Airport Liftshare, dealing with enquiries, giving out membership cards, re-registrations and keeping database records.
• Issuing Extended Stay passes to staff as required and updating database.
• Maintain the Airport Commuter Centre, to ensure stock levels and equipment are maintained.
• Required upon request to provide personalised travel planning through the use of the internet.
• Any other duties as required.
Customer service skills
Ability to deal effectively with requests and resolve problems in a polite and professional manner.
Willing to investigate and promote information for customers – rail travel, bus information, car share details.
Good business telephone manner.
Previous cash handling experience.
IT & office equipment skills
Be able to use Microsoft office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
Knowledge of searching/locating documents.
Basic knowledge of fax, email and telephone.
Ability to use voicemail.
Basic database skills.
Ability to quickly assimilate information, eg sustainable commuter transport concept.
Ability to understand/manage the client relationship.
To promote the Stansted Airport Limited Brand and associated Airport Commuter concepts /products.
Working on own.
Arrive and leave at appropriate times.
Handling cash and securing.
Willing to take the initiative.
Willing to ask for help.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
The days for this role will be rostered and will be Mon- Fri 9am-5pm.
Please note that previous applicants for this position should not apply again.