At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
After our fantastic success in Summer 2019, we now have some great opportunities for Passenger Service Agents to join our Ground Operations Team at London Stansted Airport on a Fixed Term Contract until the 8th November 2020.
Reporting to the Passenger Service Supervisor Teams, our Passenger Service Agents provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2.com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include -
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Assisting our customers with our self-service check in kiosks, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2.com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this position involves working on a rostered shift basis and requires flexibility to support our flight programme. Shifts can start as early as 3:00am to cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks in advance. Our Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 20, 30 or 40 hour contract basis. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a real focus on delivering fantastic customer service!
Successful candidates will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach. You will also be required to provide a full 5 year checkable employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
We will be holding our Selection Days on:
Thursday 12th December 2019
Thursday 19th December 2019
Tuesday 7th January 2020
We offer a competitive salary as well as full training, free car parking and fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays!!