AES (Aircraft Engineering Services) are currently recruiting for the role of Wheels and Brakes Mechanic to be based at Stansted Airport. Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
- Disassembly of aircraft Wheels
- Dismount of aircraft tyres
- Cleaning of aircraft wheels by operation of wheel wash equipment
- Cleaning of aircraft wheel and brake small parts
- Inspection of aircraft wheel small parts
- Preassembly inspection and assembly of aircraft wheel hub
- Mounting of aircraft tyre
- Disassembly of aircraft brake housings and heat stacks
- Pressure testing aircraft brake assemblies
- Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member. Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
- The desire to learn and contribute to a busy engineering team
- Keen interest in all things mechanical
- English and Math GCSE or equivalent
- Degree in Aerospace Engineering or similar highly desirable
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU