AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a Tooling Controller to join our highly skilled team at Stansted Airport. The role will be working 4 days on 4 off on a 12 hour rotating shift pattern.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
Responsibilities for the role of the Tooling Controller will include:
- Accounting for all Tool movements in and out of the Tool stores both physically and on the computer system.
- Actively oversee and manage tooling and equipment in the STN Station facilities.
- Ensuring Tools are physically located correctly into storage locations and that it is reflected accurately on inhouse systems.
- The issue and return of tooling moved throughout the Ryanair Network.
- Ensuring Tools and Tool kits are complete on return from use, reporting misuse and arranging replacements where necessary.
- Monitoring shelf life requirements of Tools and equipment, ensuring calibration and proofing testing are completed prior to expiry.
- Coordinating Tooling repairs with Tech Services Engineering Tooling Department.
The Tooling Controller Requirements:
- Previous Stores or Tooling control experience is beneficial
- The ability to work on own initiative with a sound mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment
- Be an effective communicator with proven computer skills
- Literate and mathematically competent
- Hold a full Driving Licence
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK