AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a Tooling Coordinator to join our highly skilled team at Stansted Airport.
Responsibilities for the role of the Engineering Tooling Coordinator will include:
- Logistical control of tooling throughout Ryanair’s European network.
- Define tool stock requirements.
- Tool stock management.
- Maintain oversight of network tooling control.
- Oversee tooling stock within the Ryanair tooling network.
Engineering Tooling Coordinator Requirements
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with a sound mature sense of judgement.
- Be highly organised and able to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator with proven computer skills.
- Literate and mathematically competent.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK