AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting for the role of warehouse oficer to join our highly skilled team in Europe.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
The successful warehouse officer will be responsible for:
- Ensuring stores are controlled and monitored in accordance with E.A.S.A and I.A.A. regulatory requirements.
- Accounting for all stock movements into and out of stores both physically and on our engineering computer system.
- Control of commercial goods requirements.
- Progressing our service freight throughout our network.
- Ensuring that AOG requirements are actioned and that the costs of the various services provided are controlled and kept to minimum.
- Controlling all material transactions on our computer system.
- Monitoring the delivery dates, times of incoming spares for aircraft on check with our maintenance providers.
- Accomplished in other such duties as may be reasonably directed by the Stores Manager.
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A sound mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment
- Be an effective communicator
- Proven computer skills
- Be mathematically competent
- Hold a full Driving Licence
All applicants must have unrestricted right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe