Aircraft Cleaning Inspector
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting an Aircraft Cleaning Inspector officer to join our highly skilled team in Europe.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Inspection of Aircraft Cabin appearance standards across all RYR Bases
- Inspection of Aircraft External and Landing Gear Technical wash standards across all RYR Bases
- Training of Appearance service providers
- Performing competency assessments of services providers
- Daily and weekly Reporting to the Aircraft Appearance Manager
- Adhoc Appearance Projects
- All other duties deemed necessary by the Appearance Manager
Preferable skills/ Experience:
- Aircraft cleaning/ Cabin Appearance
- Keen eye for detail
All applicants must have unrestricted right to work and travel in the UK and in Europe