“Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 444 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe’s largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for the role of Deputy Line Maintenance Manager to be based at Stansted Airport.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.”
- Oversee day to day running of line operations
- Oversee aircraft maintenance planning and rostering
- Reporting to Line Maintenance Manager
- Monitor aircraft maintenance operations and provide management co-ordination.
- Aircraft maintenance and associated activities are conducted in accordance with approved data and company procedures (MOE).
- Ensure sufficient personnel are provided in order to plan, perform and certify all aircraft maintenance and associated activities.
- Ensure tools, equipment and materials are present to perform the planned tasks
- Coordinates line maintenance requirements with MCC, Maintenance Stations, Materials, Quality Control, and A/C Planning/Marketing Departments.
- Establish and promote a safe working environment and culture, conductive to good and efficient maintenance practices.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree level.
- Tech operation experience
- Have proven Line Maintenance experience.
- Proven Aeronautical/Engineering Management experience.
- Demonstrated communication and negotiating skills
- Proven experience of effectively managing a team with the ability to motivate to meet deliverables in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Systems e.g. AMOS, MXI, SAP etc.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to motivate others in reaching the highest level of service and quality
- Working knowledge of EASA part 145 and its application in the workplace
If you have what it takes to hit the ground running and fast learner, please apply to join our growing team.